Dunkin’ Donuts – Classic Egg & Cheese Croissant

IMG_20151121_095950

Today I ordered a medium toasted almond coffee (black) and an egg & cheese croissant. It was PERFECT.  I wish Costco had an option to buy just a single or few croissants so I can make my own egg & cheese croissant at home.  Instead they have this big pack for sale and although they are DELICIOUS – it is not healthy to eat that whole pack in one week (my husband and I have done it in the past).

I guess I could purchase one of those Pillsbury croissant pre made doughs.  However those range anywhere from $2-$4 I think and I might as well just run to Dunkin’ and grab one already made sandwiches there.  Perhaps if I had friends and family over it would make making a whole batch more cost effective but when it’s just me and maybe my husband too it’s more convenient to purchase them at Dunkin’ Donuts.  For $2.29 for the breakfast sandwich…you just can’t get the same value or better purchasing all of the ingredients and making it at home, again unless you have feeding several people.

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Dunkin’ Donuts – Classic Egg & Cheese Croissant

1. C245 November 22, 2015 / 7:19 pm

Have you seen DD’s new Snickerdoodle Croissant doughnut? I had it today and it was great. My favorite item at Dunkin’ Donuts would have to be their Vanilla Chai.
    I don’t like eggs, but that croissant does look good. I normally buy biscuit breakfast sandwiches at Sam’s Club. I think they come in ten packs of two sandwiches. You just throw them in the oven for five minutes and then they are done. I could make my own but the convenience of pre-made is better for busy mornings.

• SPVF December 2, 2015 / 11:43 am

I’ve never tried their Snickerdoodle Croissant donut. I usually end up getting some kind of donut like the old fashioned donut, chocolate frosted, Boston Cream, or a butternut with a coffee because when you do the survey on the receipt you get a free donut with a purchase of medium or larger drink.

2. Maddie November 25, 2015 / 10:52 am

I haven’t been to Dunkin’ Donuts in a while. I’ve been so busy lately trying to get my Christmas shopping done early that I haven’t been by there in a while. That egg & cheese croissant looks delicious and now you have me craving one. I’ll have to be sure to order one the next time I go. I’ll have to admit that I’m not a big coffee drinker so I’ll pass on the coffee you had.

• SPVF December 2, 2015 / 11:49 am

Christmas shopping yeah…all the more reason to stop by Dunkin’ and grab a snack so can keep going. 😉 They do serve tea there if that’s more of your thing.

3. DanTheMan December 4, 2015 / 7:25 pm

All I can say is…the second I clicked on this post it made me just a slight bit hungry 😛 it looks absolutely delicious, though I am not crazy about the price tag :/ then again if I am getting a quality product then I tend to not care as much.

4. Pen HD December 22, 2015 / 10:27 pm

I’m kinda fan of cheese, whether it is on a sweets or main dish. Eating nice cheese with ham and bread is great for the noon. And I like protein shake with it too.